X CONGRESS OF SERBIAN GENERAL/FAMILY MEDICINE DOCTORS wtih international participation
X CONGRESS of Serbian General Medicine Doctors with international participation will take place in hotel Mona, Zlatibor, from 26th to 29th September 2019. We expect that renowned lecturers and selected congress topics, with beautiful scenery of Zlatibor and pleasant atmosphere in hotel Mona, will attract a lot of colleagues to this event.
1. Overdiagnosis and overmedication
2. Social networks and general medicine
3. Battle against microbes
4. Importance of early diagnosis for rheumatic diseases treatment
We invite the colleagues to send scientific papers for the congress
Authors are allowed to submit two abstracts as the first author, and two additional abstracts as coauthor.
Abstracts shall be reviewed by scientific committee, and list of accepted articles, which will be published in Congress Repertory, will be listed at www.opstamedicina.org
The article will be presented and published in the Congress Repertory only after payment of congress fees
1. Title should be short and accurate description of abstract's contents
2. Number of words is limited to 350
3. Abbreviations should be defined at the first use
4. Number of references is limited to five
5. Tables and pictures are not allowed
6. Abstract must include:
- Results (with enough details to annotate conclusion)
- Key words
7. Drug proprietary names are not allowed
8. Articles about drug evaluation are not allowed
9. Authors are required to check spelling and grammar
Individual and group applications for participation at the Congress should be submitted to Congress secretariat
Congress fees for members of Serbian Medical Association and members of Association of General Practice/Family Medicine of South-East Europe:
14.400,00 RSD until 01.04.2019
18.000,00 RSD until 01.07.2019
20.400,00 RSD after 01.07.2019.
Congress fees for other participants are doubled.
For invoices ask Mrs. Anja Katic, at the phone +38111 3346-963
Medical students are exempted of congress fees
Participants should book accommodation individually
Serbian Medical Association
Džordža Vašingtona 19
The Organizing Committee